Ok so I know it may be a little late but I’ve been totally not feeling up to blogging for a while. Finally feeling motivated so here I am! HIIII!
I’ve seen so many people doing ‘favourites’ posts and I really enjoy doing them myself so I think I’m going to start doing them each month.
Without further ado, here are my January Favourites
1. First up is this beauty. It’s the Morphe 35F palette – Fall into Frost. It’s currently out of stock on Beauty Bay and Cultbeauty so keep your eyes peeled.
Here are some swatches of my favourite shades. There are 35(!!!!!) to choose from so you really are spoiled for choice. I’ve a feeling that this won’t be my last Morphe palette.
2. Next up is the amazing Bubbly from Lush Cosmetics Christmas 2016 range. It has become my favourite shower gel but sadly I only have a 100g bottle (if anyone is selling any hit me up)! It’s a gorgeous orangey smell and has an alcohol scent, too. Lush calls it a ‘bucks fizz breakfast boost’ and I can’t disagree. Perfect to wake you up in the morning.
3. Next up is this gorgeous Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick from the Holiday Collection in the shade ‘Sagittarius’. This is easily the best liquid lipstick I’ve ever used. It’s not drying like lots of others and it lasts honestly ALL DAY. I put it on at about 7.30am for uni and it was still on when I got home at 5.30pm. Like wow. The Holiday Collection is currently on sale on Beauty Bay under the Jeffree Star tab so check it out. His normal range is equally as gorgeous too.
4. Next is a perfume from my favourite Lush Cosmetics. This is Inhale. It comes in this cute, simple little bottle which you just dab onto your wrist. The consistency is quite oily, so feels really softening on the skin. It’s such a unique scent, I’d call it floral and smoky. Lush says:
“An elegant perfume that blends neroli, rose and ylang ylang to still the mind and enhance serenity […] Inhale opens with a melon splash, but has a distinctive floral and lemon note with a depth provided by sandalwood. We’ve used a jojoba oil base rather than an alcohol base to allow it to settle and linger. Notes: melon, neroli, rose, ylang ylang”.
You can buy it here.
5. Last but certainly not least is the gorgeous collection of poetry by Rupi Kaur called Milk and Honey. I’ve been raving about this for MONTHS but to be honest, in January I found myself turning to it almost everyday. It’s seriously beautiful, Kaur is a talented angel. The collection also contains these gorgeous little sketches which just enhance your reading experience. This poem below is one of my many favourites from the collection. You can buy it here.
What do you think of these favourites? Do you agree? What were your January favourites?
Love Rach xo