The time is here for resolutions again. It only seems like yesterday I wrote my goals for 2016. Time has flown. 2016 hasn’t been the best. I won’t bore you all with the crappy stories but I will tell you just how determined I am to make 2017 better. So, here are my goals. I feel very happy with these. I feel that all these goals will have a positive impact on my mental health. I don’t feel any particular pressure from any of them. I feel that they are manageable. So, here they are….
Health and mental health
– Eat at least 2 fruit or veg a day. Yes I know it’s recommended we eat 5 but when you have food issues you gotta do what you gotta do.
– Do yoga. AND STICK TO IT.
– Drink more water each day.
– Pamper myself more.
– Weekly walks with my boyfriend.
– Spend time meditating before bed.
– Talk to more bloggers and not freak out because I’m scared they’ll think I’m silly.
– Get 5000 followers on my blogging Twitter.
– Get 500 followers on my actual blog.
– Get 1000 followers on my blogging Instagram.
– Go self hosted.
– Improve photography skills.
– Save money.
– See more of my family.
– Read the Harry Potter series (yep I know I’m missing out, everyone tells me).
– Watch the whole Star Wars series.
– Finish university with a 2:1. (Pray for me)
– Cut out toxic people.
– Care less about what others think.
What are your goals? Remember to put your happiness first with whatever goals you make.