This morning I read a very happy post by http://www.mojichlo.uk (who, if you haven’t already, you should definitely check out) which was a list of 50 things she loved. It put me in the BEST mood and so I’ve decided to follow suit and write about the 50 things that I love. Here it goes! 💚
1. Getting up early to be productive.
2. When I get my boiled egg to the perfect dipping consistency.
3. A well made cup of tea (strong, two sugars and a little bit of rice milk).
4. Waking up to a sunny day, like today YAY!
5. Sitting in bed with my boyfriend and playing vinyls.
6. A LUSH bath with lots of bath bombs and bubbles.
7. Cuddling my cats and them purring. So cute.
8. Falling in love with a book from my degree.
9. Feeling like I’ve worked myself in the gym.
10. Perfecting a yoga pose.
11. Going to see my grandparents and sitting, drinking tea and chatting with them.
12. Twitter Blog Chats!!!
13. Buying pretty new underwear.
14. Eating my favourite pizza (pineapple and mushroom!!)
15. Publishing a blog post I’ve been excited about.
16. Getting into a warm bed with my boyfriend and cuddling up under a million blankets.
17. Dipping Cadburys chocolate into tea (Amy you understand this!)
18. Talking about Amy…meeting up with my bestie after not seeing her for ages and everything still being exactly the same like we saw each other yesterday.
19. Date nights with Ryan.
20. Waking up next to Ryan for lots of morning cuddles.
21. Eating Nutella out of the jar.
22. Buying things from Lush.
23. Watching Friends.
24. That smooth fresh shaved feeling of your legs.
25. Getting a first on a university assignment (which is yet to happen in second year).
26. Seeing my lovely university friends and chatting complete nonsense with them.
27. Singing in the car with Ryan.
28. Going to concerts with Ryan (this year is Stereophonics and Manic Street Preachers)
29. Having fresh flowers in my room.
30. Freshly made bread still warm from the oven so the butter melts.
31. Connecting with someone on Twitter. (All my blogging lovelies where you at?!?! ❤️❤️❤️)
32. Seeing how much my little baby blog is growing. I am so proud of it.
33. Fentiman’s Rose Lemonade (I love it!)
34. Perfecting my winged eyeliner (it doesn’t happen often but when it does you just know it’s going to be a good day!)
35. Sitting in a coffee shop and just watching the world go by.
36. Smelling Midnight Heat perfume by Beyoncé. It reminds me of my first few dates with Ryan.
37. Seeing happy couples whilst out.
38. Listening to Ryan talk about his degree and placement (he always looks so happy)
39. Having the time to do my nails and making them look pretty.
40. Buying new makeup (most recently my Naked 3 eyeshadow palette!)
41. When I look in the mirror and feel truly good about myself.
42. Garlic bread with cheese.
43. When spring begins and you gradually stop wearing coats and then jumpers and end up in tshirts.
44. Looking at old photo albums.
45. Having a pyjama day and just lazing about eating pizza and chocolate and watching box sets.
46. Doing my makeup and getting ready for a fun day of shopping, a day trip or even just uni.
47. Making a really good packed lunch for uni and looking forward to it all day.
48. Going to the cinema with Ryan, eating warm salted popcorn and laughing at all the trailers.
49. Discovering awesome new blogs that I spend ages scrolling through.
50. Walking up the mountain by my house on a sunny day and being able to see the most gorgeous amazing views.
That my friends is a list of 50 things that make me happy. I challenge you to do the same. Or just leave a comment saying one things that makes you happy.
Have a great day.