October is hereeee!!!! One of my most favourite months…Autumn, Halloween, Lush’s Autumn/Winter range, colder nights, crisp fresh mornings….the list is endless! And it’s just that much closer to Christmas, which is alwaaaaays a good thing!
So to commemorate October, I have compiled a little list of things that I want to do and achieve this month….
1) Have a Halloween film marathon – There is nothing I love more than cuddling up on the sofa or in bed and watching films, and what better excuse than October. As nights get darker and colder, the first film I reach for is an old favourite, Hocus Pocus. Disney and Halloween, can you think of a better combination?! 👻
2) Carve a pumpkin – Obviously this is an October tradition for so many households, but if your family is anything like mine this task is usually left to the parents…because let’s be fair, pumpkin carving is a lot more difficult than it looks! So this year, I’m going to try and carve a pumpkin myself! 🎃
3) Bake and eat Autumn related treats- Okay so everyone knows by now my obsession with Pumpkin Spice Lattes, an Autumn favourite, and recently I discovered a whole Pinterest board dedicated to Pumpkin Spice flavoured baked goodies, like cookies and cakes and other amazing things! 😍
4) Wear wooly scarves and jumpers as much as possible – The Winter clothes are back with a vengeance and I could not be happier!!! I have been desperate to wear my cute jumpers and coats and boots since June and it’s finalllllyyy acceptable!!! Yay! And to make it even better this years A/W fashion is gorgeous! Dark denims, rust and mustard coloured jumpers, camel coats, 70s inspo and lots of layering!!! What more could a girl want?!
5) Last but by no means least, Lush Halloween products!!!! – My biggest obsession in the world is Lush and the excitement I have for their Winter range is indescribable. New bath bombs, bubble bars and shower jellies…it’s like all my birthdays have come at once (and to make it even better the range has become available online today and will be in UK stores on Friday!!!) So obviously, my biggest goal is to buy all the Halloween (& Christmas!) Lush products!
Happy October!!! 🎃👻🎉 x