*Just so you all know, this post is just a bit of fun and nothing is meant offensively etc etc etc, enjoy reading!!!*
Okay so lately I’ve been thinking a lot about the fact that I really am a poor excuse for a 19 year old girl. In fact, I bear closer resemblances to a 70 year old than a teenager. I really don’t fit the typical teenage stereotype of a shot drinking, out til 3am dancing, kinda teenager. Soooo, I’ve decided to compile a lovely little list of ‘symptoms’ that prove that you may just be morphing into your grandparents, just like I am…
1) If, like me, on any given night you would probably be found curled up on the sofa with a cuppa, cuddled up to your cats and watching Emmerdale then you are almost certainly well on your way to becoming an OAP and may as well go and get a perm and purple rinse like right this second…
2) …and in the rare occasion that you do venture from the comfort of your sofa on a night out, you are probably found half asleep on a chair at 10pm with a can of coke in hand.
3) AND THEN, in the even rarer circumstance that you actually drink something alcoholic, you are probably more than slightly tipsy after just 2 drinks because honestly you hate alcohol and being drunk and wish you’d brought a flask of tea with you.
4) You love nothing more than waking up in the morning and spending until at least 11am watching Homes Under the Hammer and Bargain Hunt in your onesie and slippers.
5) The internet and technology is, at the best of times, like Greek to you. I mean really, Windows 10???? What happened to Windows XP? And don’t even get me started on IOS
If you are a 19 year old and you fit any of these symptoms I strongly suggest that you go and get your pension, perm and zimmer frame urgently….
I know I fit every single one of these points hahaha…
Hope you’ve all enjoyed today’s post. 🙂 X